Premium 9.2 channel AV Surround Receiver offering the most advanced 3D audio suite with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D built-in, plus unparalleled music playback options, thanks to our HEOS technology. Now available – control with Amazon Alexa voice commands.
Enjoy the most complete surround sound experience with latest audio formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D built-in. Most remarkably, the 9 channel amplification allows for setting up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience out of box. The AVR-X4400H even supports 7.1.4 speaker configuration by adding an external stereo amplifier thanks to its 11.2 channel processing capability.
All eight HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs feature HDCP 2.2 compatibility and the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support. It is even ready for Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) for 3D audio playback through TV apps. The feature will be enabled via a future firmware update.
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 125W per channel (8 ohms, THD0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz)
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth®
- 4K/60 Hz pass-through, Dolby Vision compatible, HDR, HLG, eARC* and BT.2020
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
- Advanced Video Processing with analog to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with add. 2ch amplifier); Auro-3D built-in
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC, Sub EQ HT
- Advanced Multi-Room options; 11.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control