Unleash your home theater
Create the very best home theater experience with a powered subwoofer from Power Sound Audio. Energize your room with fast, dynamic bass and cinema quality sound.
The T18HT subwoofer is powered by a 4000W RMS (8000W PEAK) built-in amplifier. A DSP based feature board includes the essential controls to properly integrate the subwoofer into your system.
The MDF enclosure is heavily braced and assembled with rabbet joints for strong structural integrity. The enclosure is finished with a non-reflective and extremely durable textured material. The amplifier is mounted on the rear baffle.
The T18HT houses three 18 inch subwoofer drivers, which are capable of moving massive amounts of air. The 1 inch surround and poly cotton semi-progressive, high excursion spider allow the cone to move more than 2 inches peak to peak. The cast aluminum frame is mounted to the extremely linear and dynamic motor system, which provides the power to drive the cone in a symmetrical motion.
- Amplifier Power: 4000W RMS (continuous), 8000W Peak (dynamic)
- Amplifier Topology: Innovative post-filter feedback class-D topology, achieves ruler-flat frequency response, low distortion and very high damping across the whole audio band
- Uses latest generation power MOSFET transistors and highly optimized output stage for up to 95% efficiency, allowing quiet fan-less operation up to unprecedented power levels
- Full featured protection: DC, overload, low impedances, shorts, under/over-voltage, overheating, etc.
- Includes gentle soft-start and long-term power limiter to reduce the chances of tripping breakers
- 120VAC (optional 120VAC-240VAC for an additional charge)
- Unbalanced Inputs: Left and Right RCA
- Balanced Input/Output: XLR input and XLR loop output.
- On, Auto, Off selector
- Gain control
- Time delay(phase) control
- Crossover control
- Room size control
- Custom DSP(digital signal processing) enables superior engineering refinement
- LED indicators for standby and power mode
- Sealed Enclosure
- Reactive force canceling triaxial driver array
- Super durable, black sand textured finish
- Precision machined CNC panels
- Rigid MDF baffles
- Heavily braced
- Rear mounted amplifier
- USA manufactured rubber feet
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 36.5"x22"x55.5"
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Three Power Sound Audio proprietary 18” drivers
- Extended and vented pole geometry
- Vented back plate to maximize air flow
- Extremely linear and dynamic motor system
- Epoxy reinforced cone neck/apex joint
- Concentric foam surround, treated for longevity
- Highly treated, rigid paper cone body
- Die-cast rigid aluminum frame
- Three inch diameter, four layer copper voice coil wound on a rigid multi-layer aluminum former with Kapton heat shielding
- Fatigue limiting designed, silver alloy lead wires
- Single poly cotton semi-progressive, high excursion spider
- Paper outer dust cap with acrylic coating
- Inner Mass Loading Cap that also strengthens the cone body
- Assembled in the USA
T18HT Frequency Response
The frequency response graph shows how the subwoofer will sound for a given input frequency or tone. Accurate reproduction of the source material is achieved with a flat frequency response as shown in the graph.
The compression graph indicates how the output of the subwoofer changes as the input signal increases.
|16Hz - 25Hz:
|31Hz - 50Hz:
|63Hz - 100Hz:
|16Hz - 100Hz:
The T18HT output numbers are acquired by using the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™ Standard, ANSI/CTA-2010-B - Standard Method of Measurement for Subwoofers, formerly known as CEA-2010.