Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core is DSPeaker's award-winning loudspeaker optimization system capable of perfecting the acoustic performance of any full-range stereo audio system.
- New, improved Anti-Mode 2.0 automatic room correction algorithm
- Can be used as a locally clocked high quality jitter-free DAC
- Supports USB audio as well as S/PDIF input/output via optical toslink
- Dual balanced ADCs to deliver the highest level of audio performance that meets the expectations of the most demanding audiophiles
- Dual (one per channel) balanced DACs with jitter free operation (local crystal), oversampling to 6144 kHz, DSP buffering and filtering
- Can be used as a high quality pre-amp with remote controlled volume
- Analog resistor network volume controller to ensure full digital precision
- Extensive sound customization options, including quick house curve design tool, linear-phase full spectrum tilt, several parametric EQs etc
- Supports several sound profiles (e.g. independent ”sweet spots” and/or equalizer settings), quickly switchable with the remote controller
- Friendly graphical user interface, very easy to set-up and operate
- Ability to measure and display room responses on a built-in 262k-color display
- ”Pure digital” mode using S/PDIF input & output: signal is processed in the digital domain all the way (S/PDIF output resolution is independent from input)
- Digital signals are re-aligned for jitter-free operation
- Versatile connectivity: insert Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core between your existing pre-amp and power amplifier or powered speakers or utilize the processor loop or tape loop of your integrated amplifier - or use it as a standalone DAC / preamp!
Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core can be connected to almost every audio system. Please see the connection example page for more information.