The TV2112 powered home theater subwoofer will satisfy your cravings for deep accurate bass with a fairly small footprint. This low-tuned subwoofer is resetting the market when it comes to value.
Design Vented Driver 21" Extreme Duty Woofer Powered Yes Amp 1920W RMS (4300W PEAK) Enclosure CNC machined MDF Frequency Response 14hz-170hz Anechoic (+/-3dB) In-Room Extension 10Hz-12Hz Size (DxWxH) 27" x 24" x 27" Weight 150 lbs
Unleash your home theater
Create the very best home theater experience with a powered subwoofer from Power Sound Audio. Energize your room with fast, dynamic bass and cinema quality sound.
The TV2112 subwoofer is powered by a 1920W RMS (4300W PEAK) built-in amplifier with ICEpower® audio technology. A DSP based feature board includes the essential controls to properly integrate the subwoofer into your system.
The MDF enclosure is heavily braced and assembled with rabbet joints for strong structural integrity. The enclosure is finished with a non-reflective and extremely durable textured material. An acoustically transparent fabric grille covers the front-firing 21 inch subwoofer driver. The amplifier is mounted on the rear baffle.
The TV2112 contains a 21 inch Neo motor woofer custom designed for Power Sound Audio from B&C in Italy. With class leading thermal handing, motor strength, and inductance considerations you are assured of powerful and accurate bass reproduction.
- ICEpower® audio technology
- Amplifier Power: 1920 watts
- Inputs: Left and Right RCA
- Inputs: Left and Right XLR
- 12V Trigger
- On, Auto, Off selector
- Gain control
- Time delay(phase) control
- Crossover control
- Room size control
- Custom DSP(digital signal processing) enables superior engineering refinement
- CE and FCC approved; EMC and safety pre-approved
- Fully integrated amplifier and power supply with mains-converter and auxiliary-converter
- Patented HCOM modulation and control techniques for unparalleled audio accuracy
- Sound optimized soft clipping
- Soft start power up with mute/de-mute.
- Thermal and over-current protection
- Standby converter with low standby power consumption (less than 1 watt)
- Universal mains operation (100-240 V, 50-60 Hz)
- Standby power consumption 170 mW @ 230 V
- ErP (1275/2008/EC) compliant
- Energy Star®v3.0 compliant
- 117 dBA dynamic range
- THD+N = 0.005 % @ 1 W (4 Ω, 1 kHz)
- THD+N = 0.0008 % @ 50 W (4 Ω, 100 Hz)
- CCIF IM distortion = 0.0003 %, 10 W, 4 Ω, 18.5 kHz / 1 kHz
- High output current limit of 30 A
- Assembled by Power Sound Audio
- Vented/Ported Enclosure
- Massive slot port with edge radius
- Front-firing driver
- Acoustically transparent grille
- Super durable, black sand textured finish
- Precision machined CNC panels
- Rigid MDF baffles
- Heavily braced
- Rear mounted amplifier
- USA manufactured rubber feet
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 27"x24"x27"
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Cabinet Made in the USA
- 3000 W continuous program power capacity
- 110 mm (4 in) four layer aluminum voice coil
- 97 dB sensitivity
- Neodymium magnet allows a very high force factor and linear excursion
- Double silicone spider with optimized compliance
- Ventilated voice coil gap for reduced power compression
- Aluminum demodulating ring for very low distortion
TV2112 Frequency Response and Compression graphs coming soon.