The V1512DF powered home theater subwoofer is a class leader. Bring your music and movie collection to the next level with the V1512DF subwoofer.
Design Vented Driver 15" Extreme Duty Woofer Powered Yes Amp 960W RMS (2100W PEAK) Enclosure CNC machined MDF Frequency Response 19hz-150Hz Anechoic (+/-3dB) In-Room Extension 16hz-150Hz Size (DxWxH) 22" x 17.25" x 23" Weight 79 lbs
Unleash your home theater
Create the very best home theater experience with a powered subwoofer from Power Sound Audio. Energize your room with fast, dynamic bass and cinema quality sound.
The V1512DF subwoofer is powered by a 960W RMS (2100W PEAK) built-in amplifier with ICEpower® audio technology. A DSP based feature board includes the essential controls to properly integrate the subwoofer into your system.
The MDF enclosure is heavily braced and assembled with rabbet joints for strong structural integrity. The enclosure is finished with a non-reflective and extremely durable textured material. The down-firing 15 inch subwoofer driver is mounted to the bottom baffle of the enclosure, with the port and amplifier mounted to the rear baffle.
The V1512DF contains a 15 inch Neo motor woofer from B&C in Italy. With class leading thermal handing, motor strength, and inductance considerations you are assured of powerful and accurate bass reproduction.
- ICEpower® audio technology
- Amplifier Power: 960 watts
- Inputs: Left and Right RCA
- Inputs: Left and Right XLR
- 12V Trigger
- On, Auto, Off selector
- Gain control
- Time delay(phase) control
- Crossover control
- Room size control
- Custom DSP(digital signal processing) enables superior engineering refinement
- CE and FCC approved; EMC and safety pre-approved
- Fully integrated amplifier and power supply with mains-converter and auxiliary-converter
- Patented HCOM modulation and control techniques for unparalleled audio accuracy
- Sound optimized soft clipping
- Soft start power up with mute/de-mute.
- Thermal and over-current protection
- Standby converter with low standby power consumption (less than 1 watt)
- Universal mains operation (100-240 V, 50-60 Hz)
- Standby power consumption 170 mW @ 230 V
- ErP (1275/2008/EC) compliant
- Energy Star®v3.0 compliant
- 117 dBA dynamic range
- THD+N = 0.005 % @ 1 W (4 Ω, 1 kHz)
- THD+N = 0.0008 % @ 50 W (4 Ω, 100 Hz)
- CCIF IM distortion = 0.0003 %, 10 W, 4 Ω, 18.5 kHz / 1 kHz
- High output current limit of 30 A
- Assembled by Power Sound Audio
- Vented Enclosure
- Down-firing driver
- Rear mounted 4 inch Precision Port™
- Super durable, black sand textured finish
- Precision machined CNC panels
- Rigid MDF baffles
- Heavily braced
- Rear mounted amplifier
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 22"x17.25"x23"
- Weight: 79 lbs
- Cabinet Made in the USA
- 3000 W continuous program power capacity
- 110 mm (4 in) four layer aluminum voice coil
- 97 dB sensitivity
- Neodymium magnet allows a very high force factor and linear excursion
- Double silicone spider with optimized compliance
- Ventilated voice coil gap for reduced power compression
- Aluminium demodulating ring for very low distortion
V1512DF Frequency Response and Compression Graphs coming soon.