The AVR-X3400H 7.2 channel AV Surround Receiver offers the ultimate home theater experience with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, plus unparalleled music playback options, thanks to built-in HEOS technology. Now available – control with Amazon Alexa voice commands.
Enjoy a superb surround sound experience with the latest audio formats including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. The AVR-X3400H’s 7 amplifier design means you can run two dedicated overhead speakers in a 5.1.2 configuration.
All eight HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs feature HDCP 2.2 compatibility and the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support. It is even ready for Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) for 3D audio broadcast over TV. eARC is available via a future firmware update.
- 7.2 channel AV Receiver with 105W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% THD)
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth®
- 4K/60 Hz pass-through, Dolby Vision compatible, HDR, HLG, eARC* and BT.2020
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
- Advanced Video Processing with full-rate 4K Scaling for all sources
- Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2) and DTS:X
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC, Sub EQ HT
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App