You have two options to upgrade.
- You can send "trade in" your current subwoofers for the new *SE* version(s). Power Sound Audio will pay the return shipping on your current subwoofer(s). You will be responsible to pay the difference between the price you paid for your subwoofer(s) and the price for the SE version.
- You can purchase an "upgrade kit" consisting of new SE drivers and a brand new amplifier programmed for your specific Power-X product. You will be responsible for installing the new driver(s) and amplifier in your Power-X product. The only tools needed are a screwdriver and a pair of needle nose pliers. No soldering or special tools will be needed.
Costs for the "upgrade kit" are listed below;
- XS15se & XV15se $400 - $300(core charge) = $100
- XS30se & XV30Fse $600 - $500(core charge) = $100
The core charge will be refunded when the driver(s) and amplifier(s) are returned to Power Sound Audio. Shipping labels will be provided for all for all drivers and amplifiers.
The upgrade package for a single driver subwoofer will be $275, and $500 for each dual driver subwoofer. Here is the planned sequence of events.
- Power Sound Audio ships you an empty shipping box with a return shipping label for your Power-X subwoofer amplifier.
- Once you receive this box. Remove the subwoofer amp following the provided instructions. Carefully pack the amp in the provided shipping box and place the included shipping label on the top of the box.
- Once we receive the amplifier back at Power Sound Audio we will reprogram, test it, and rebox it. This will usually take one business day. We will then ship your reprogrammed amplifier and your new SE driver to you.
- Once you receive the new amplifier and driver, install them in your subwoofer following the provided instructions.
- Test the subwoofer to ensure it is operating properly.
- Pack the original 15" driver in the shipping box used for the new SE driver, place the included shipping label on it, and hand it off to FedEx at your earliest convenience.