The S1510DF subwoofer is powered by a 960W RMS (2100W PEAK) built-in amplifier with ICEpower® audio technology. A DSP based feature board includes the essential controls to properly integrate the subwoofer into your system.
The MDF enclosure is assembled with rabbet joints for strong structural integrity. The enclosure is finished with a non-reflective and extremely durable textured material. The down-firing 15 inch subwoofer driver is mounted to the bottom baffle of the enclosure. The amplifier is mounted on the rear baffle.
The S1510DF contains a 15 inch Neo motor wooofer from B&C in Italy. With class leading thermal handing, motor strength, and inductance considerations you are assured of powerful and accurate bass reproduction.
- ICEpower® audio technology
- Amplifier Power: 960 watts
- Inputs: Left and Right RCA
- Inputs: Left and Right XLR
- 12V Trigger
- On, Auto, Off selector
- Gain control
- Time delay(phase) control
- Crossover control
- Room size control
- Custom DSP(digital signal processing) enables superior engineering refinement
- CE and FCC approved; EMC and safety pre-approved
- Fully integrated amplifier and power supply with mains-converter and auxiliary-converter
- Patented HCOM modulation and control techniques for unparalleled audio accuracy
- Sound optimized soft clipping
- Soft start power up with mute/de-mute.
- Thermal and over-current protection
- Standby converter with low standby power consumption (less than 1 watt)
- Universal mains operation (100-240 V, 50-60 Hz)
- Standby power consumption 170 mW @ 230 V
- ErP (1275/2008/EC) compliant
- Energy Star®v3.0 compliant
- 117 dBA dynamic range
- THD+N = 0.005 % @ 1 W (4 Ω, 1 kHz)
- THD+N = 0.0008 % @ 50 W (4 Ω, 100 Hz)
- CCIF IM distortion = 0.0003 %, 10 W, 4 Ω, 18.5 kHz / 1 kHz
- High output current limit of 30 A
- Assembled by Power Sound Audio
- Sealed Enclosure
- Down-firing driver
- Super durable, black sand textured finish
- Precision machined CNC panels
- Rigid MDF baffles
- Rear mounted amplifier
- USA manufactured rubber feet
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 18"x17.25"x19.5"
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Power Sound Audio proprietary 15” driver
- 3200 W continuous program power capacity
- 116 mm (4.5 in) four layer aluminum voice coil
- 35 - 1000 Hz response
- 97 dB sensitivity
- Neodymium magnet allows a very high force factor and linear excursion
- Double silicone spider with optimized compliance
- Ventilated voice coil gap for reduced power compression
- Aluminium demodulating ring for very low distortion
S1510DF Frequency Response
The frequency response graph shows how the subwoofer will sound for a given input frequency or tone. Accurate reproduction of the source material is achieved with a flat frequency response as shown in the graph.
The compression graph indicates how the output of the subwoofer changes as the input signal increases.
|16Hz - 25Hz:
|31Hz - 50Hz:
|63Hz - 100Hz:
|16Hz - 100Hz:
The S1510DF output numbers are acquired by using the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™ Standard, ANSI/CTA-2010-B - Standard Method of Measurement for Subwoofers, formerly known as CEA-2010.