Dual opposing 18 inch drivers fire from each side of the S3611 to produce dynamic levels of bass that will fill your home theater with cinema-quality sound. Prepare to awe your friends and family with the S3611 home audio powered subwoofer.
Design Sealed Drivers Two 18" High Excursion Powered Yes Amp 1920W RMS (4300W PEAK) Enclosure CNC machined MDF Frequency Response 17Hz-200Hz +/-3dB In-Room Extension 7Hz-11Hz Size (DxWxH) 20" x 28" x 24" with grilles Weight 137 lbs
Unleash your home theater
Create the very best home theater experience with a powered subwoofer from Power Sound Audio. Energize your room with fast, dynamic bass and cinema quality sound.
The S3611 subwoofer is powered by a 1920W RMS (4300W PEAK) built-in amplifier with ICEpower® audio technology. A DSP based feature board includes the essential controls to properly integrate the subwoofer into your system.
The MDF enclosure is heavily braced and assembled with rabbet joints for strong structural integrity. The enclosure is finished with a non-reflective and extremely durable textured material. Two acoustically transparent fabric grilles cover each side-firing 18 inch subwoofer driver. The amplifier is mounted on the rear baffle.
The S3611 contains two 18 inch subwoofer drivers, which are capable of moving massive amounts of air. The 1.75 inch surround and poly cotton semi-progressive, high excursion spider allow the cone to move more than 2 inches peak to peak. The cast aluminum frame is mounted to the extremely linear and dynamic motor system, which provides the power to drive the cone in a symmetrical motion.
- ICEpower® audio technology
- Amplifier Power: 1920 watts
- Inputs: Left and Right RCA
- Inputs: Left and Right XLR
- 12V Trigger
- On, Auto, Off selector
- Gain control
- Time delay(phase) control
- Crossover control
- Room size control
- Custom DSP(digital signal processing) enables superior engineering refinement
- CE and FCC approved; EMC and safety pre-approved
- Fully integrated amplifier and power supply with mains-converter and auxiliary-converter
- Patented HCOM modulation and control techniques for unparalleled audio accuracy
- Sound optimized soft clipping
- Soft start power up with mute/de-mute.
- Thermal and over-current protection
- Standby converter with low standby power consumption (less than 1 watt)
- Universal mains operation (100-240 V, 50-60 Hz)
- Standby power consumption 170 mW @ 230 V
- ErP (1275/2008/EC) compliant
- Energy Star®v3.0 compliant
- 117 dBA dynamic range
- THD+N = 0.005 % @ 1 W (4 Ω, 1 kHz)
- THD+N = 0.0008 % @ 50 W (4 Ω, 100 Hz)
- CCIF IM distortion = 0.0003 %, 10 W, 4 Ω, 18.5 kHz / 1 kHz
- High output current limit of 30 A
- Assembled by Power Sound Audio
- Sealed Enclosure
- Side-firing drivers
- Reactive force canceling driver array
- Acoustically transparent fabric grille covers
- Super durable, black sand textured finish
- Precision machined CNC panels
- Rigid MDF baffles
- Heavily braced
- Rear mounted amplifier
- USA manufactured rubber feet
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 20"x28"x24" includes grilles
- Weight: 137 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Two Power Sound Audio proprietary 18” drivers
- Extended and vented pole geometry
- Vented back plate to maximize air flow
- Extremely linear and dynamic motor system
- Epoxy reinforced cone neck/apex joint
- Concentric foam surround, treated for longevity
- Highly treated, rigid paper cone body
- Die-cast rigid aluminum frame
- Three inch diameter, four layer copper voice coil wound on a rigid multi-layer aluminum former with Kapton heat shielding
- Fatigue limiting designed, silver alloy lead wires
- Single poly cotton semi-progressive, high excursion spider
- Paper outer dust cap with acrylic coating
- Mass loading cap that also strengthens the cone body
- Under spider ventilation which aids power handling and improves power compression
- Assembled in the USA
S3611 Frequency Response
The frequency response graph shows how the subwoofer will sound for a given input frequency or tone. Accurate reproduction of the source material is achieved with a flat frequency response as shown in the graph.
The compression graph indicates how the output of the subwoofer changes as the input signal increases.
16Hz - 25Hz: 117.3 dB 31Hz - 50Hz: 131.1 dB 63Hz - 100Hz: 134.5 dB 16Hz - 100Hz: 130.1 dB
The S3611 output numbers are acquired by using the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™ Standard, ANSI/CTA-2010-B - Standard Method of Measurement for Subwoofers, formerly known as CEA-2010.