The TV36 Ipal subwoofer is an extreme performance home audio subwoofer.
The amplifier is a proprietary 1920 watt ICE amplifier design (4300 watts peak)
* Assembled, tested, and programmed on site by Power Sound Audio.
* all amplifiers use a custom engineered DSP program specific to each subwoofer model to ensure complete system optimization.
Design Vented Drivers Two 18" Ipal Drivers Powered Yes Amp 1920W RMS (4300W PEAK) Enclosure CNC machined MDF Frequency Response 14Hz-150Hz +/-3dB In-Room Extension 9Hz-11Hz Size (DxWxH) 28" x 20" x 48" with grille Weight 211 lbs
Unleash your home theater
Create the very best home theater experience with a powered subwoofer from Power Sound Audio. Energize your room with fast, dynamic bass and cinema quality sound.
The TV36 Ipal subwoofer is powered by a 1920W RMS (4300W PEAK) built-in amplifier with ICEpower® audio technology. A DSP based feature board includes the essential controls to properly integrate the subwoofer into your system.
The MDF enclosure is heavily braced and assembled with rabbet joints for strong structural integrity and has a single down firing 6" port. The enclosure is finished with a non-reflective and extremely durable textured material. An acoustically transparent fabric grille covers both front-firing 18 inch subwoofer drivers. The amplifier is mounted on the rear baffle.
- ICEpower® audio technology
- Amplifier Power: 1920 watts
- Inputs: Left and Right RCA
- Inputs: Left and Right XLR
- 12V Trigger
- On, Auto, Off selector
- Gain control
- Time delay(phase) control
- Crossover control
- Room size control
- Custom DSP(digital signal processing) enables superior engineering refinement
- CE and FCC approved; EMC and safety pre-approved
- Fully integrated amplifier and power supply with mains-converter and auxiliary-converter
- Patented HCOM modulation and control techniques for unparalleled audio accuracy
- Sound optimized soft clipping
- Soft start power up with mute/de-mute.
- Thermal and over-current protection
- Standby converter with low standby power consumption (less than 1 watt)
- Universal mains operation (100-240 V, 50-60 Hz)
- Standby power consumption 170 mW @ 230 V
- ErP (1275/2008/EC) compliant
- Energy Star®v3.0 compliant
- 117 dBA dynamic range
- THD+N = 0.005 % @ 1 W (4 Ω, 1 kHz)
- THD+N = 0.0008 % @ 50 W (4 Ω, 100 Hz)
- CCIF IM distortion = 0.0003 %, 10 W, 4 Ω, 18.5 kHz / 1 kHz
- High output current limit of 30 A
- Assembled by Power Sound Audio
- Vented Enclosure
- Front-firing drivers
- Single down firing 6 inch flared port
- Acoustically transparent fabric grille cover
- Super durable, black sand textured finish
- Precision machined CNC panels
- Rigid MDF baffles
- Heavily braced
- Rear mounted amplifier
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 28"x20"x48" includes grille
- Weight: 211 lbs
- Cabinet Assembled in the USA
- Two B&C IPAL 18" Drivers
- Made in Italy and industry known as one of the highest quality 18 inch drivers available at any price
- 4.5" split winding aluminum voice coil for extreme power handling and incredibly low thermal compression
- 97dB sensitivity
- Dual Silicon spiders for optimized suspension linearity
- Neodymium magnet based motor for extreme motor strength/ weight ratio. Motor force of (BL^2/re)
- Aluminum demodulating ring for optimized motor linearity at high excursion resulting in ultra low distortion levels
Frequency response, compression and output graphs coming soon!